Immune Boosting Salad  

Posted by HerbalJournal in

Packed with Vitamins A, B, C, & D.

You will need:

1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1 cup dandelion leaves
1/2 cup Arugula
1/2 cup Radicchio
1/4 cup lemon balm leaves
A small handful of spearmint and pot marigold petals
Rose petal vinegar to taste

Directions:
1. Wash & Slice peppers.
2. In a large bowl combine spinach,dandelion, arugula, and radicchio with sliced peppers.
3. Sprinkle spearmint and marigold petals on top.
4. Gently toss with Rose petal vinegar to taste.
5. Chill for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
6. Let sit in room temperate for 5-10 minutes then serve.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 at 8:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hello ,

Im writing you in regard to exchanging links with your site and hope you will consider my proposal. I happened to come across your site and I actually
have one that's related to yours and I thought it would be beneficial for us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you're
interested and I'll put your link up right away.

All I would need to know if your desired link, and anchor text. I will return with my information.

As always, they would be follow links.

Additionally, I have sites in many categories that we could exchange on.

Thanks you for your time and I truly hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Matt
rimfiregroup [at] gmail

November 8, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Post a Comment

For Educational Purposes Only

This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contact to a health care provider before taking any remedies to discuss possible allergic reactions or side effects. Please exercise caution when using herbal remedies. Effects vary per individual. Please see our Privacy Policy HERE.